NETL Regional University Alliance (NETL-RUA)
News & Events
NETL-RUA Announces its Newest Brochure "Engineering the Future of Energy"
Visit the e-book version or download a print version of this brochure that describes NETL's in-house research and how it is engineering change through its research collaboration, NETL-RUA. The brochure describes, with stunning graphics and sharp text, the research underway to develop technologies that will bridge us to a sustainable energy future.
The NETL-RUA is pleased to announce the completion of its FY12 Annual Review.
This report contains:
- Major research accomplishments of ORD and its university and contractor partners
- Activities that leveraged core research to bring in additional research funding
- Efforts to increase NETL-RUA research impact and accelerate its commercialization
- Collaborative educational initiatives and highlights of some NETL-RUA student researchers
- FY12 NETL-RUA statistics and operations
- An ORD joint research teams and personnel listing
- A Peer-reviewed publications bibliography
The FY12 NETL-RUA Annual Review can be found by clicking here, as well as on the Members Only SharePoint site.
3rd Annual Energy and Innovation Conference, September 17, 2013
NETL-RUA held its annual fall meeting, the 3rd Annual Energy & Innovation Conference on September 17, 2013. This conference brought together business and industry leaders from the region and members of the National Energy Technology Laboratory Regional University Alliance (NETL-RUA). NETL-RUA hosted the event in collaboration with Catalyst Connection to highlight, demonstrate, and exhibit NETL-RUA research capabilities to the region's manufacturing sector and to facilitate the development of new partnerships which will be instrumental in future collaborative research and economic development.
You can find conference presentations, posters, and other meeting materials here.
NETL-RUA E-NEWS NEWSLETTERS
News & Events Archive