|Recovery Act: High Temperature Syngas Cleanup Technology Scale-Up and Demonstration Project
||Research Triangle Institute
Polk Power Station Unit 1
|| Research Triangle Institute
||07/20/2009 – 09/30/2015
|Total Award Value:
||Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Presentations, Papers, and Publications
- Project Fact Sheet
- Scale-Up of High Temperature Syngas Cleanup Technology
Presentation at the Gasification Systems and Coal & Coal-Biomass to Liquids Workshop, August 10-11, 2015
- RTI International completes key operational milestone for DOE-funded warm syngas cleanup and carbon capture technology at Tampa Electric Company (Feb 2015)
News Release, February 19, 2015.
- Pre-Commercial Demonstration of High Efficiency, Low Cost Syngas Cleanup Technology for Chemical, Fuel, and Power Applications (Oct 2013)
David Denton, RTI International, presented at the 30th Annual International Pittsburgh Coal Conference, Bejing, China Oct.15-18, 2013.
- RTI's Warm Gas Cleanup and CCS Demonstration at Tampa Electric's Polk Power Station (Oct 2011)
Mark Hornick, Tampa Electric Company, Ben Gardner, RTI International, presented at the Gasification Technologies Conference, San Francisco, CA Oct 9-12, 2011.
- Warm Gas Clean-up and Carbon Capture & Sequestration Demonstration Project Overview (Apr 2011)
Tampa Electric, presented to Gasification Technology Council, Tampa, FL.
- Scaleup and Commercialization of Warm Gas Cleanup Technology with CCS (Nov 2010)
Raghubir Gupta, Center for Energy Technology RTI International, presented at the 2010 Gasification Technology Conference, Washington, DC.
- RTI/Eastman Warm Syngas Clean-up Technology: Integration with Carbon Capture (Oct 2009)
Raghubir Gupta, Brian Turk, and Markus Lesemann, Center for Energy Technology RTI International, presented at the Gasification Technologies Council Conference, Colorado Springs, CO.