The National Energy Technology Laboratory is pleased to announce an upcoming virtual workshop focused on well integrity titled: “Identifying well integrity research needs for subsurface energy infrastructure”. This workshop is planned for May 18th, May 25th, and June 1st 2021 from 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM EDT (1:30 PM – 6:30 PM UTC). Speakers will include international experts from academia, industry, national laboratories, and non-governmental organizations, covering topics including:
- Characterizing well integrity
- Non-invasive well monitoring
- Modeling and experimental work
- Well integrity in challenging environments
- Data-driven approaches
- Ensuring long-term well integrity
- Draft Agenda (updated 4/9/21)
All times designated in Eastern Standard Time.
Webinar information will sent to you at a later date.