Gasification Systems - Syngas Processing Systems
Recovery Act: High Temperature Syngas Cleanup Technology Scale-Up and Demonstration Project
Research Triangle Institute
Project Number: FE0000489
Presentations, Papers, and Publications
Pre-Commercial Demonstration of High Efficiency, Low Cost Syngas Cleanup Technology for Chemical, Fuel, and Power Applications
David Denton, RTI International, presented at the 30th Annual International Pittsburgh Coal Conference, Bejing, China Oct.15-18, 2013.
- RTI's Warm Gas Cleanup and CCS Demonstration at Tampa Electric's Polk Power Station (Oct 2011)
Mark Hornick, Tampa Electric Company, Ben Gardner, RTI International, presented at the Gasification Technologies Conference, San Francisco, CA Oct 9-12, 2011.
- Warm Gas Clean-up and Carbon Capture & Sequestration Demonstration Project Overview (Apr 2011)
Tampa Electric, presented to Gasification Technology Council, Tampa, FL.
- Scaleup and Commercialization of Warm Gas Cleanup Technology with CCS (Nov 2010)
Raghubir Gupta, Center for Energy Technology RTI International, presented at the 2010 Gasification Technology Conference, Washington, DC.
- New Recovery Act Funding Boosts Industrial Carbon Capture and Storage Research and Development
DOE - Fossil Energy Techline, September 7, 2010.
- RTI/Eastman Warm Syngas Clean-up Technology: Integration with Carbon Capture (Oct 2009)
Raghubir Gupta, Brian Turk, and Markus Lesemann, Center for Energy Technology RTI International, presented at the Gasification Technologies Council Conference, Colorado Springs, CO.
Back to Project Description