- Engineering the Future of Energy E-book Version [PDF-6MB] / Print Version [PDF-3.13MB]
- NETL Ionic Liquids Research [PDF-3.63MB] (May 2013)
- Taking Energy Innovation to Market [PDF-3.16MB] (Oct 2012)
- Worldwide Gasification Database (Oct 2010)
- SECA Brochure [PDF-790KB] (Aug 2006)
Benefits Highlights Brochure [PDF-1.3MB] (June 2006)
Technologies [PDF-1.3MB] (Apr 2006)
- CO2 EOR Technology Brochure [PDF-3.4MB] (Mar 2006)
- Fossil Energy R&D - Options to Secure America's Future [PDF-2.7MB] (Sept 2005)
Highlights of FY2004 FE R&D Benefit Analysis
- HiTEC Brochure [PDF-401KB] (May 2004)
- Native American Initiative [PDF-561KB] (Feb 2004)
- Distributed Generation Brochure [PDF-1.4MB] (June 2003)
- Technology Development with Independents [PDF-131KB] (Oct 2003)
- Tulsa Educational Outreach Program [PDF-712KB] (Oct 2003)
- An Introduction to Slurry Injection Technology for Disposal of Drilling Wastes [PDF-1.9 MB] (Sept 2003)
- PUMP - Preferred Upstream Management Practices [PDF-210KB] (Sept 2002)
- TORIS - Total Oil Recovery Information System [PDF-300KB] (Sept 2002)
- A Summary of the DOE/PERF Bioremediation Workshop [PDF-1.7MB] (May 2002)
- Handbook on Best Management Practices and Mitigation Strategies for Coal Bed Methane in the Montana Portion of the Powder River Basin [PDF-3.8MB] (Apr 2002)
- PRIME Workshop [PDF-5.9MB] (Oct 2001)
- Gasification Technologies: A Program to Deliver Clean, Secure, &
Affordable Energy [PDF-8.1MB] (Nov 2001)
A full-color, 16-page overview of gasification technologies representing
the next generation of solid-based energy production systems.
- Advanced Turbine Systems Program, Advancing the Gas Turbine Power Industry [PDF-930KB] (Nov 2000)
A full-color, 24-page overview of the SCNGs ATS program. The brochure outlines our success in producing the worlds most efficient utility-grade natural gas turbines, and building the technical foundation for our new initiative in fuel- and scale-flexible Next Generation Turbines.
- Coal and Power Systems Strategic Plan and Multi-Year Program Plan [PDF-1.7MB] (Jan 1999)
This document contains the current strategic plan and multi-year program plans for each product line, including: Technologies for Existing Plants, Near- and Mid-Term Development and Demonstration, Distributed Generation, Vision 21, Carbon Sequestration Research, Advanced Research, and International. (Read More!)
- An Introduction to Salt Caverns & Their Use for Disposal of Oil Field Wastes [PDF-793KB] (Sept 1999)
- Advanced Turbine Systems Brochure [PDF-353KB] (1997)
This document provides information concerning "The Next Generation of Gas Turbines"
NOTE: These NETL Brochures are available in Portable Document Format (PDF). To view PDF files, it is necessary to first download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe Systems, Inc.