Policies and Procedures
Cooperation and collaboration are important parts of NETL endeavors, and the Laboratory welcomes visitors. To ensure visitor identification, authorization, and security, all visitors are required to comply with the DOE visitor policies and NETL visitor procedures.
- U.S. citizens must have an NETL host preregister the visit with NETL Security at least 24 hours in advance of the requested visit date.
- Foreign nationals must complete NETL Form 142.1-1 [PDF-116KB] and submit it at least 45 days in advance of the requested visit date.
- All visitors must disclose their citizenship (U.S. or foreign national).
- Visitors must present valid picture identification and complete the NETL registration process.
- Foreign national visitors must present a current passport.
- All visitors and assignees must be escorted by an NETL host and must wear badges at all times while onsite.
- Cameras and recording devices are prohibited unless specifically requested and permitted in advance.
Maps and Travel Directions
Activities Near Campus